Thursday 30 July 2015

More Needle-Felt Trolls

Two more new trolls will be moving to the The Creeky Door, a great little store in Bragg Creek. These little guys are a little over a foot tall and are made by needle felting over a wire armature.

Cyrano is a romantic at heart and believes that everyone can find love with a little help.

I may cut a dashing figure now, but it took me years to overcome my trollish ways. I want to help others learn from my experiences and plan to launch a dating advice blog called 'Trolling for Trysts'.






Magnus hails from Troll Falls in Kananaskis which has become a popular family hike.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy hikers (especially after dark), but I worry about the consequences of an unpleasant troll-human interaction. People seem very aware of the importance of protecting wild-life, but we trolls seem to have fallen between the cracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment